Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Changing the Mouse Cursor
- 12-22-2012, 10:12 PM #1
Changing the Mouse Cursor
Now before I start, I know how to change a mouse cursor.. The purpose of the title is dealing with what happens while it changes..
Say, when I enter a JButton, I'd want the mouse cursor to go from Cursor.DEFAULT_CURSOR to Cursor.HAND_CURSOR. The method I use is this.. to keep it brief:
JButton btnQuit = new JButton; btnQuit.setCursor(Cursor.getPredefinedCursor(Cursor.HAND_CURSOR));
Is this normal? I'm wondering if there's a way to smooth the transition or maybe another method with.. clearer results.
- 12-22-2012, 11:40 PM #2
Re: Changing the Mouse Cursor
Probably a matter of the two cursors' hot spot not being at the same coordinates within each cursor. If that's it, then I don't see any obvious workaround.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- 12-22-2012, 11:41 PM #3
- By ridvan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2010, 04:11 AM
- By mistercaste in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2010, 09:56 PM
- By bigj in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2010, 08:00 AM
- By MartinBenes71 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2010, 09:00 AM
- By cassysumandak in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2009, 01:57 AM