Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Just a question
- 09-26-2012, 10:28 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
a org.jdesktop.swingx.table.DatePickerCellEditor question
Anyone is familiarized with org.jdesktop.swingx.table.DatePickerCellEditor library? i want to know if it uses the setValue method once you pick the date, if so, what kind of object it passes trough?.
I want to know if it is possible to take the selected date at anypoint, and create an object using that date, and render the cell based on that created object.
Last edited by GermánS; 09-27-2012 at 05:34 PM.
- By pseeburger in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2012, 04:00 PM
- By joker760 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2011, 05:01 PM
- By Fubarable in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2011, 02:14 AM
- By jim01 in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 01-14-2011, 01:05 AM
- By orchid in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 12-19-2010, 09:49 AM