Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-10-2011, 09:01 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
You Must Reply to This Post
Actually I wrote a swing program in that i will be able to know whether A host is reachable.
But i want show the process of sending packets and receiving packets in the swing program.
I have seen such type program in c++ and VB how can i use that program in my java swing code.
is there a class in java by which we can write a program to show the ping process as explained above?
please reply to this post
Thanks in advance
- 12-10-2011, 03:45 PM #2
Re: You Must Reply to This Post
1. You didn't bother to reply to the response posted in your earlier thread http://www.java-forums.org/advanced-...tml#post249891
2. You used a meaningless subject line that doesn't describe the problem you seek help with.
3. You posted a Networking question in the AWT/Swing forum.
All in all, neither likely to get a useful response nor deserving of one.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By willemien in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2010, 12:19 PM
- By SteroidalPsycho in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2009, 08:28 AM
- By afisher300 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2009, 03:15 AM
- By mohamed sherif in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2008, 08:05 PM