Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-02-2011, 08:05 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
how to automatically highlight / bold words in a JTable cell?
how do i do it?
i have an Object called Data (where toString() is the same as getDataName()).
and i want the JTable to either highlight or bold specific words (using <b> while surrounding the dataName with html tags) that are present in a SortedSet.
i do not want the dataName to be changed by directly manipulating the Object because the Data Objects were taken from the DB and i need the Objects and the records to be synchronised, and because the words in the SortedSet itself are subject to changes (add/edit/remove).
Last edited by theChameleon; 08-02-2011 at 08:08 AM.
- 08-02-2011, 09:12 AM #2
- By greatmajestics in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2010, 05:33 PM
- By simmi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2009, 01:13 PM
- By ippacciani in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2009, 12:53 PM
- By mahaling_m in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2008, 08:17 AM
- By Clarion in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2008, 04:42 AM