Results 1 to 6 of 6
- 05-19-2011, 03:29 PM #1
- 05-19-2011, 04:28 PM #2
JToggleButton with setIcon / setPressedIcon?
- 05-19-2011, 04:31 PM #3
Oh I see. So I would create an icon instead of using the default button image?
- 05-19-2011, 05:33 PM #4
I created an icon and selected it for the "icon" property. I see it in the "Preview Design". But when I actually run the program, there is nothing there. What else do I need to do?
Never mind, I figured it out. The image can not be a .icon or .bmp
Last edited by madroadbiker; 05-19-2011 at 05:41 PM.
- 05-19-2011, 05:44 PM #5
Looking forward to the time when you'll want to package your program and all its resources in an executable jar, go through this tutorial now.
How to Use Icons (The Java™ Tutorials > Creating a GUI With JFC/Swing > Using Swing Components)
- 05-19-2011, 06:52 PM #6
- By Lund01 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2011, 07:38 AM
- By kendel in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:23 PM
- By sehudson in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:40 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:03 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2007, 02:21 PM