Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-24-2011, 06:45 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Displaying database values as a row in a JTable but not as a column
Sir, i have a problem i need to display my database values as a row but not as a column in a JTable. Is it possible? Please give me some suggestion regarding this.
I have a database table with fields like emp_id, emp_name.
But i need to display in JTable as
emp_id 1 2 3.....
emp_name ravi sita gita.......
Thank you in advance.
- 03-24-2011, 01:51 PM #2
Interchanging Database columns as rows while displaying in a JTable (Swing / AWT / SWT / JFace forum at JavaRanch)
This is the third cross post.
Is it possible to give row names and column names for a JTable (Swing / AWT / SWT / JFace forum at JavaRanch)
refresh a JPanel automatically with time (Swing / AWT / SWT / JFace forum at JavaRanch)
- By madcloud in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2010, 09:26 AM
- By anilkumar_vist in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2010, 06:57 AM
- By kedia_rohit in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2010, 12:45 PM
- By sandeepsai17 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2009, 07:31 PM
- By sweet angle in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 01-27-2009, 06:07 PM