Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-19-2010, 01:17 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Links, images, font and divisions with HTML / CSS
I have a big concern about coding a nice UI for my upcoming CompSci project after winter break, and it will be a card game. However, I've already programmed several card games with PHP, so the only thing that would be left is the actual GUI for my JFrame window. I want to display a rich HTML-Based JFrame, with links, entire headers, and divisions made up of HTML and CSS (real code, and not only displaying the source code!). I've googled a lot, and most websites were pointing on web browsers, therefore I've started asking here, if anyone knows how to begin, which import is responsible for it, and which statements I need to use to add it to my JFrame.
As an example this: myimg.de - kostenloses Bilderhosting.
If it's still hard to understand what my concern is, - it's impossible to draw a string from an actionPerformed method, therefore I need to use HTML code in order to display public or private Strings within the class.
It would be an awesome help if there's anyone,
- 12-19-2010, 05:46 AM #2
Don't you think you should reply to Eranga's responses in your earlier thread before asking a new question?
And this doesn't make any sense
I want to display a rich HTML-Based JFrame
- By thangbomlennet in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 11-03-2012, 06:31 PM
- By salman.kagzi in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2010, 06:07 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2010, 10:31 AM
- By binumathew in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2010, 06:49 PM
- By sharma_ram in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2010, 06:23 PM