Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 02-13-2009, 09:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
passing text from a class to a gui class
Hi, I have a class a server class and a serverGUI class. Now the server class creates sockets etc and I need to display messages in the serverGUI (in a texfield), as soon as the socket is created. However, since I cant access the texfield from the server class I can't do this.
Any help pls?
Add to rob's Reputation
- 02-13-2009, 09:47 PM #2
Don't double/cross post!!!
Don't double or/and cross post... it angers the people trying to help you and you won't get an answer any faster by doing it.
You already have an answer in the other post:
Difficult? This is Mission Impossible, not Mission Difficult. Difficult should be easy.
- By nekt in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-26-2009, 06:08 AM
- By Gudradain in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2008, 09:32 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2008, 10:33 AM
- By adlb1300 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2007, 09:02 PM
- By bdn1404 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2007, 03:14 AM