Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Please Help!!!!Its Urgent
- 07-31-2008, 05:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
Please Help!!!!Its Urgent
I am new to Java and Netbeans. I am working on the same GUI project and need your Help!!
I have two queries and since i am new,please if possible explain step by step.:o
1.) How can I load the contents of data stored in sometext.txt file when i click the JCombo box?? Also, if i enter a new string not existing in text, it should display a message and add the new entered data into the sometext.txt file.
2.) How can i input the contents of table.txt file (which has characters seperated by Tab) into a JTable into specific rows and columns??. Again, the txt should add and update the new entered data.
I dont want to use any databse connection!!
Explainations with Examples/Attachments will be greatly and truly appreciated:D
Please Please Help me ASAP as i have to submit this assignment by next week!!
- 07-31-2008, 06:50 PM #2
- By jdark in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2008, 06:50 AM
- By googgoo in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 04-05-2008, 08:46 AM
- By bezdapez in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 11-27-2007, 05:40 PM
- By SCS17 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2007, 08:52 AM
- By Swamipsn in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:56 PM