Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-21-2013, 10:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
- Rep Power
Replace placeholder in Word document
I have the Problem, that i have more than one characterruns. I Need to replace placeholders like <!test> or <!here>; so i check for These words. But i have Problems when in the run is "<!" and in the next range is "test>". Is it possible to replace over some more ranges? How to do it?
i tryed to manipulate at the end with: 'doc.getDocumentText().replace'. But its not possible to do it in that way... Can anyone help?
Last edited by Wurst; 08-21-2013 at 10:19 AM.
- 08-21-2013, 12:42 PM #2
Re: Replace placeholder in Word document
Removed from http://www.java-forums.org/apache-po...-document.html
Don't post to old dead threads and don't hijack another poster's thread.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By sudheer.v47 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 09:26 AM
- By mapleleafs89 in forum Apache POIReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2013, 11:01 PM
- By saaspose in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2012, 08:07 AM
- By nananya in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2011, 07:10 PM
- By email@example.com in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2010, 04:32 PM