Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Monitoring JVM internals
- 01-23-2012, 11:45 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
Monitoring JVM internals
I am trying to monitor several metrics like GC Statistics, Class Loader Stats etc... I had some success with MBeans, but I am not able to monitor as deep into the jvm as I can do it with for example jstat or jvisualvm. For example I don't find the tenured threshold in the MBean structure. Because jstat and jvisualvm are able to get this value I am wondering how they do that. Because of this it should be generally possible.
The reason why I want to do that is, that I want to create my custom view of a jvm for monitoring. Maybe someone already had success with such monitoring?
Many thanks in advance!
- By scamiolo in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2011, 01:38 PM
- By nikhil1989k in forum NetworkingReplies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2011, 04:32 PM
- By Torched in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2010, 07:26 PM
- By arumilli in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:40 PM
- By rameshraj in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2008, 07:50 PM