Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Arabic text in JApplet
- 01-15-2008, 01:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
Arabic text in JApplet
I'm developing a JApplet with many swing components, using English and Arabic text.
When I set the Regional setting to Arabic, it works fine.
but setting it to English, caused the text to be corrupted.
Any suggestion pls.
used the below as well, but nothing changed
Locale locale1 = new Locale("ar", "SA");
- By Preethi in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2008, 06:18 AM
- By juju in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2007, 08:46 PM
- By Simmy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2007, 08:45 AM
- By paty in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2007, 05:41 PM
- By fred in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2007, 02:02 AM