Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-13-2010, 06:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
About printing Arraylist on JSP page....
I have started studying Struts2 & m trying out an application in it. I have created Action Class in which I am putting some values in Arraylist. I wanted to print the contents of that Arraylist onto my JSP page. But I am getting it null on that page. I've tried it to pass through session & also through RequestDispatcher. Still it comes as 'null'.
Please tell me the way to access it on JSP page.
Details about the code I've tried :
EmpVO class : contains getter-setter methods to store employee records.
ActionClass : in which the ArrayList 'empArr' is designed & I am putting EmpVO
class objects in it.
Hello.jsp : jasp file to display ArrayList from ActionClass.
rest of the files are on their places.... like struts.xml, web.xml etc. with all necessory entries in it.
- By YeeP in forum New To JavaReplies: 19Last Post: 08-10-2010, 08:36 AM
- By AndreiDMS in forum Java 2DReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2009, 03:03 AM
- By tommyyyy in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2009, 05:33 AM
- By CirKuT in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2009, 01:24 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2007, 01:37 PM