Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-02-2009, 08:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
- 10-05-2009, 09:35 PM #2
the Runtime class (here)
has methods to get the total and free memory. You can likely call this and have the values formatted and printed to your window.
This is the memory of the Java VM of course, not the host's system memory.
- By sushil in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2009, 01:48 AM
- By tedstevens in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2009, 05:02 AM
- By sukatoa in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2009, 04:01 PM
- By orkun in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2009, 10:28 PM
- By g8rntx in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2008, 03:13 AM