Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 01-19-2009, 10:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
please recommend SOAP API package
Currently, we have an outside .net webservice provide data with SOAP and WSDL
My java program need implement something to access the webservice to get data and send data.
Anybody could recommend some java API to do that and the tutorial of this api so i could know how to do it?
Really appreciate your helpe
- 01-20-2009, 03:59 AM #2
- 01-20-2009, 04:51 AM #3
I recommend that you do not use SOAP.
At one time, Soap stood for Simple Object ... somthing ... Protocol
But its not simple. So rather than making it simple, they changed the name.
Use messages, and REST. No RMI, no SOAP, no XML.
- 01-20-2009, 05:16 AM #4
- By sathish_2111 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2010, 08:08 AM
- By meili100 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2008, 12:00 AM
- By tommy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2007, 10:39 PM
- By sabatier in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2007, 08:04 AM