Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-30-2008, 10:42 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
SOAP Message Factory response error in an Applet
I am writing both the server and the client. The server builds the XML using JAXB marshalling and piping back to the client in the HTTP socket. From the client the request is built using the message factory and sent over the connection factory instantiation. When the response is received the SAAJ API indicates the response was bad and equals null. The client is a applet.
See link for attachment below over 7 lines.The error and code is hosted there
In your opinion is this a server or client related problem or should I look for an alternative function rather than the SOAP message factory and connection factory?
I am using Netbeans 6.1
- By BHCluster in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 04-22-2008, 11:51 AM
- By baileyr in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2008, 04:47 AM
- By ppayal in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2007, 07:19 PM
- By Simmy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 08-12-2007, 04:47 PM
- By sandor in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2007, 03:10 AM