Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-21-2013, 05:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- Rep Power
how to iterate list which is set as param in xslt
while transforming one xml to another, i am setting an arraylist object as param in xsl transformer and want to use that param in xsl file to iterate over it.
the arraylist is of Vehicle Object which intern has object of Car and Car contains its property like make, color etc. I want to read all these property in xslt.
Transformer tr = new Transformer();
List<Vehicle> listOfVeh = new Arraylist<Vehicle>();
I want to use this param myListOfVehicle and iterate over it in xslt and get the make and color of car.
Can some one help me. I am facing difficulty in iterating over Vehicle and then get Car and then get make and color.
- By riturao in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2011, 02:46 PM
- By khdani in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 06-20-2010, 09:04 AM
- By aruna.hcu in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2010, 09:25 AM
- By coolnfunky_raj in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2008, 12:25 AM
- By ashleyh in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2008, 06:13 PM