Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-04-2008, 09:36 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
how to search xml file data based on the given keyword from html form?
i'm new to XML. I have this problem regarding searching within a XML file.
the idea is that my search will be based on the keyword entered
in by the user from a HTML form. the keyword is then used to search all
the nodes and child nodes within a XML file. once the match
is found, i will have to display the results.
But i don't know how to do so - especially the part of searching xml file.
anyone help me in this? Your help is much appreciated.
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:23 AM
- By alwz_nikhil in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2008, 10:08 PM
- By djcottrell in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2007, 07:47 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2007, 08:13 PM
- By pranith in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2007, 02:33 AM