Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Web Services
- 02-17-2008, 03:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Rep Power
Its been a long time i worked on java platform...now a days i am into php so my question may be very basic.....here is the question..
i had to integrate data from my site to one of our clients site....now the client has provided methods using Web services...i really have no idea how to invoke those methods from my java application. R there any jar files that i can add to my application and start using those methods.....
i really have no idea where to start from and how to proceed...
if some one can shed some light on this that would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance...Raghu
- By d_raghu9 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2008, 03:12 AM
- By freudonspeed in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:00 PM
- By navneet1083 in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2007, 11:13 AM
- By Felissa in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 04:08 AM