Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-16-2012, 01:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
mapping one XML node to another XML node in GUI.
I have recently started JAVA programming. So you can say i am novice here. However i have been working on C++ for 5 long years.
I have two XML with me assume. XML1 and XML2.
I want to provide some graphical interface to user so that he can load above two xml in UI.
He should be able to traverse through both xml and map two compatible nodes in UI itself.
Any direction provided will be good.
- 04-16-2012, 03:29 PM #2
Re: mapping one XML node to another XML node in GUI.
That's a very broad requirement, and forums aren't the best place to get good advice for an overly broad question. You need to break that up into its various steps/processes and be a lot more specific about which steps you know/understand, and which you have a problem with.
In terms of GUI classes, JTree might be a good fit for showing an XML document.
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 04-16-2012 at 03:31 PM.If you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By snajalm in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2011, 09:13 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2011, 08:20 PM
- By adash in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2011, 03:09 PM
- By BeijingDuck in forum New To JavaReplies: 19Last Post: 01-19-2011, 08:29 PM
- By smartsubroto in forum New To JavaReplies: 32Last Post: 07-01-2008, 08:30 AM