Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-11-2012, 05:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
Java Application for handling records(CRUD)
I am new to JavaEE and am faced with a tight situation here.
I have to develop a Java application for (CRUD) handling records and saving and loading an XML concerning that record. Obviously, I won't be asking you to do this for me. What I would be asking you is to give me some hints/pointer. Initially I thought JAXB would be enough for this but after putting a lot of time learning it and implementing the program I realized that it just can create the XML and read it but for update, delete I would have to do something else. Even if it wasn't for update and delete features requirement for my project I would still think that by just using JAXB is not a good implementation.
In Brief, I am planning to make a java application which takes input from command line to create a xml file then one can update the xml file with putting/editing records, read the xml file and delete a entry in the xml file.
- By juliarjan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2011, 07:16 AM
- By shizuka in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2011, 12:35 PM
- By rasikow in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2008, 01:34 PM
- By Assaf A in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2008, 01:29 PM
- By santhoskumara in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2008, 04:42 AM