Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-13-2011, 11:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Vienna, Austria
- Rep Power
How to use an XML file as input for an algorithm in java?
Dear java gurus,
Here is my problem:
I need to generate 30 input string-pairs to the Jaro-Winkler algorithm(determines how similar two strings are, I have already implemented this) and I had this idea of using an xml file as input. The xml for the first inputs:
Or maybe this is not the smartest way to evaluate the algorithm for 30(!!) inputs? Or if it is, how do I proceed now? Can java read each pair and give me a value for them so that i can print it out in the console?
I'm looking forward and would appreciate any suggestion!!
- By novice in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 07-05-2011, 08:10 PM
- By gmoney8316 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 04-16-2010, 02:51 AM
- By Glypsen in forum NetBeansReplies: 6Last Post: 03-01-2010, 08:00 AM
- By avinash4m in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2009, 12:25 PM
- By JoaoPe in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2008, 03:46 PM