Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-18-2011, 07:58 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
XML signature is invalid if the XML contains French character
Currently I try to sign the XML file.
The signature is valid if it contains only English.
However, if I includes French characters in the file, the signature will be invalid.
I use XMLBean to create XML file and use UTF-8 to write the string into XML then sign it.
However, it does not work for me.
XMLString.newInstance().newValue(new String("préférence".getByte("UTF-8"), "UTF-8"));
Does anyone know how to solve the problem or there is any work around?
- By ŖàΫ ỏ Ңόρę in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2011, 04:15 AM
- By Ray1184 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2011, 09:39 AM
- By akrao11 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2011, 01:59 PM
- By Turk80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2011, 08:53 AM
- By Maulin in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2010, 05:06 PM