Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Checking DTD syntax...
- 10-01-2011, 02:14 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Checking DTD syntax...
In need your lights people... I am working on a desktop app which at some point creates a DTD file out of a Jtree. Is there any way to check the syntax of the DTD without the need of an XML file ?
P.S. Tried to google, but it comes up with xml validation, not what I am looking for.
Thanks in advance.
- By jperson in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2010, 11:36 PM
- By rockeater in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:52 PM
- By mr_o in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2009, 08:30 PM
- By Norm in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2008, 07:59 PM
- By gabriel in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2007, 03:26 PM