Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: WSDL - WSDLLocation
- 09-13-2011, 02:42 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
WSDL - WSDLLocation
So I have a WSDL file which I generate into a java class and make calls on.
The problem is that JAX-WS adds the following annotations, one of which is the location of the WSDL file (wsdlLocation), and this is given a full file path. As can be seen below. And this is prity rubbish because it will only work on my machine.
So my question is; does anyone know what is the point of wsdlLocation is after the WSDL has be used to compile the client side classes?
* This class was generated by the JAX-WS RI.
* JAX-WS RI 2.1.4-b01-
* Generated source version: 2.1
@WebServiceClient(name = "OrganisationSearch", targetNamespace = "http://atradius.com/services/organisationsearch/2006_03_17/", wsdlLocation = "file:/C:/Java/workspace/atradius/src/wsdl/Organisation-Search/organisationsearch.wsdl")
public class OrganisationSearch
- By bijuphilipmani in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2011, 07:06 AM
- By SanderSoulwax in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2011, 06:21 PM
- By kcjava in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2011, 07:36 PM
- By RBNSN in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2010, 10:48 AM
- By rarchana24 in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2010, 11:09 AM