Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: [DOM] How to insert a new node ?
- 09-06-2011, 02:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
[DOM] How to insert a new node ?
Hi guys, I am a bit novice to the subject of XML in Java.
After some time I got to read the data from xml to my Java objects.
Now I would like to make the opposite. Write an xml node from Java Object.
This is my xml :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <Base> <coin> <name>Srebro</name> <year>2009</year> <diameter>35</diameter> </coin> <coin> <name>Zloto</name> <year>2010</year> <diameter>40</diameter> </coin> </Base>
Is it possible ? How to do it?
Thanks in advance
- By Javanoobs in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2011, 06:32 AM
- By Javanoobs in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2011, 04:57 PM
- By BeijingDuck in forum New To JavaReplies: 19Last Post: 01-19-2011, 07:29 PM
- By sandeepsai39 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2009, 09:17 AM
- By R O C K Y in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2009, 05:20 AM