Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-21-2011, 08:56 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
how to return response from jaxb when validation fails
i am using jaxb 2X and i have extended ValidationEventCollector where i can collect the error details.
Now i want to send my client the error details. how can i send a http response from jaxb.
also for any exception that is thrown internally by jaxb client always gets 400-Bad request.
i want to send a customized error message. please help.
- By bornster in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2011, 03:09 PM
- By gretty in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2011, 01:31 AM
- By Olegus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:16 AM
- By Paul Richards in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2009, 09:56 PM
- By prateek in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2008, 06:53 PM