Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Merging multiple XML files
- 07-09-2011, 01:59 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Merging multiple XML files
I have multiple XML files that I have to merge into a single output XML file.
From every file I have to remove the XML directive <?xml...?>
At the moment I am doing it with BufferedReader and I read line by line skipping it if starting with <?...>. It works fine and for 40 XML files it is quite faster (the resulting XML file is about 8Mb) and it takes few seconds.
Is there a better way to do it?
- By rjalori in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2011, 01:54 PM
- By wallacetju in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2011, 07:20 AM
- By wallacetju in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2011, 06:50 AM
- By Chasingxsuns in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:22 PM
- By nemesys571 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2008, 01:58 AM