Results 1 to 5 of 5
- 07-07-2011, 03:32 PM #1
- 07-07-2011, 03:53 PM #2
Your question is way too vague to actually answer. Depending on the context, you could mean several different things:
Open the file up in a word processor and paste the line in.
Use a StringBuilder to form the XML.
Read the file in, then output it with that line at the beginning.
Something else entirely.
- 07-07-2011, 03:59 PM #3
I have a program that makes an XML file, but I wild like to add this line to the document.
Above the <root>
- 07-07-2011, 04:08 PM #4
- 07-13-2011, 02:26 AM #5
You should really answer Kevins' question: An XML-file is just a textfile. Sometimes I just do some parsing and write the result, with the first line as any other String through a stream. But there are a lot of tools that do fancy stuff for you including headers.No bug ever had to calculate its fitnessfunction.
- By alicez in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:48 PM
- By deepakts in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2010, 10:59 AM
- By jaisastha in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2009, 01:11 PM
- By happyknappy in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:10 PM
- By Alan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2007, 07:05 PM