Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-12-2007, 11:49 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
Datasource starts after web application
I have some problem with datasource initialization.
It is observed that JDBC data sources start after our web application.
This does not happen frequently but is observed at times when server is restarted.
I have created datasource instance using xml file.do i need to change any attribute of it?
- By anosh_nathaniel in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2007, 11:47 AM
- By piterskiy in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2007, 08:58 PM
- By sandeepkk2005 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2007, 03:04 PM
- By mathias in forum Other IDEsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:50 AM
- By samson in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2007, 12:06 PM