Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Sax Parse xml
- 06-25-2011, 11:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Sax Parse xml
I am trying to parse xml using sax parser.
It is working fine.
I want to go to previous tag after parsing.
e.g.<abc data="value" >
<some more fields>
after completing parsing of abc tag sax parser moves to next tag xyz.But i want to go again to abc tag.
Please provide solution for this.
- 06-25-2011, 08:12 PM #2
SAX doesn't work that way. But you could save the values your handler received when the abc tag was parsed.Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- By gab in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2011, 10:53 PM
- By krr in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2010, 03:01 PM
- By Ajitha in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2010, 07:26 AM
- By mustachMan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2010, 01:32 AM
- By bluefloyd8 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2008, 03:57 PM