Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Send XML message over UDP?
- 06-22-2011, 04:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
- 06-22-2011, 05:12 PM #2
Is there anything special about the data that you want to send to a server?
What do you expect the server to do with the data it receives?
Do you know how to use Datagrams to send data to a server? Have you tried that?
Perhaps something like this could be used:
InetAddress localhost = InetAddress.getByName("220.127.116.11"); DatagramSocket socket = new DatagramSocket(3243, localhost); socket.send(new DatagramPacket(notifyRequestBytes,notifyRequestBytes.length,localhost, 1234));
- 06-22-2011, 06:25 PM #3
- By nguyenkimhuyit in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2011, 09:27 AM
- By Manish87 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2010, 09:09 AM
- By manishsuvasiya in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2010, 06:34 AM
- By manishsuvasiya in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2010, 06:25 AM
- By karq in forum Java ServletReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2010, 10:07 AM