Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-07-2011, 04:27 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
What web service framework to use...
I've got a new project to work on and it requires that I develop a web service.
I have used web services before, setting up both server and client but nothing really in depth - just very basic stuff.
Now with this new project I need to develop a server which is going to need to be reliable, relatively easy to maintain and it needs to run smooth in a WebLogic environment with access control security and message level encryption.
I only have experience using Axis2 but I see that there are a lot of options out there and I want to make sure I am not missing something that might be better than Axis2.
For example there is Metro which looks like a very feature rich solution.
So I am hoping anyone with a lot more experience with WS can give me some recommendations on what to pursue.
I prefer to use Eclipse (specifically the licensed MyEclipse IDE) so something that has better plugins/compatibility with that is a big plus.
- By kirtichopra2003 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:19 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Spring FrameworkReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2008, 10:49 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Spring FrameworkReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2008, 10:39 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:24 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:23 PM