Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-14-2007, 06:30 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
How to transform the UTF 8 xml file into csv file?
I have written a program from xml into csv.
FileSaveType encoding is UTF-8. XML file have a
double byte characters. There is garbage characters
when I transformed into CSV file. If the FileSaveType encoding is Shift_JIS
(Japanese characters),I got a expected result.
How to handle this encoding issue in Java?
- By aNNuur in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 03-25-2010, 05:01 PM
- By ganeshp in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2009, 06:25 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:13 AM
- By javadeveloper in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 05:22 PM
- By RamaDeviMsc in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 02:28 PM