Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-23-2010, 07:24 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
JAXB - runtime marshall exception
:eek:The problem is :
I have to generate XML from a parent class(EmployeeNameDetails) containing a 'ArrrayList fundList'.
This generic class is populated by by three other class(these are mutually exclusive)
1. Company1Employee containing ArrayList<Company1FundDetails> fundDetails
2. Company2Employee containing ArrayList<Company2FundDetails> fundDetails;
3. Company3Employee containing ArrayList<Company3FundDetails> fundDetails;
So the fundList of EmployeeNameDetails can contain an arrayList of "Company1FundDetails" or "Company2FundDetails" or "Company3BONDFundDetails"
So the jaxb is giving error when i am trying to invoke marshall method.
as fundList contains data of type 'Object'.
- with linked exception:
[com.sun.istack.SAXException2: Instance of "model.Company1FundDetails" is substituting "model.Object", but "model.Company1FundDetails" is bound to an anonymous type.]"
Any suggestion to go around this problem.
Last edited by Maloy; 11-02-2010 at 03:02 PM. Reason: change the problem description
- By vishalrimt in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2010, 06:07 AM
- By shantimudigonda in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2009, 08:58 PM
- By Paul Richards in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2009, 09:56 PM
- By akbar4ums in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2008, 05:39 AM
- By vishnu_cec in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2007, 06:16 PM