Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-29-2010, 10:57 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
Validate XML against XSD during generation
I am working on JDK 1.4.2_09 and wish to generate XML files. Right now I am using the DOM Parser based approach and am able to generate the XML, however I can't validate the same against an XSD during generation itself. Any pointers on how to do that?
I am not using any of the external JARs for the XML generation. Also, the XSD is located at a remote location and has to be accessed through an URI. I have already set the validating to true and the "http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp/properties/schemaSource" attribute to the corresponding InputSource.
- By rummy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2010, 01:57 PM
- By anilkumar_vist in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2009, 01:26 PM
- By jboy in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2009, 11:27 PM
- By carlos123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-09-2008, 04:43 AM
- By codingisfun22 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2007, 06:43 AM