Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Disable xml tag on run time
- 04-30-2010, 08:56 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
Disable xml tag on run time
I am using XMLBeans to convert a Java Bean to an XML.
Say i have a JavaBean CustomerDetails (Class Name) wiith Methods getName(), getAge(). Based on the user preference, i may have to omit building getAge() tag in the xml file.
Is there anyway to do this at the runtime?
- By javatrek2020 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2011, 01:46 PM
- By amma2009 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2010, 04:47 PM
- By verbazon in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2009, 02:06 AM
- By lukky in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2008, 03:00 PM
- By ismailsaleh in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2008, 12:15 AM