Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-03-2010, 11:07 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
create Objects for XML Mapping from XSD on runtime
is there a Tool that can Create Objects from an XSD-Schema that allowes me to do that on Runtime?
The thing is i have to create an XML to XSD-File.
The Problem, the XSD-File can change so i can't convert it with a tool and Deploy it with the Programm.
I know the existing Types, so i can generate the values of the XML-Elements to fill in.
Somebody know if thats possible?
Maybe with Castor? Not found anything like that there yet? I don't want to run Ant to Create the Objects...
thanks for all the help
- By SteroidalPsycho in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2010, 10:31 AM
- By redmaverick in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 10-19-2009, 03:14 AM
- By stamv in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2009, 05:25 PM
- By sireesha in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 10-01-2008, 01:52 PM
- By baran_khan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2008, 06:36 PM