Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-22-2010, 02:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
JAXB: After customizing to Java Date, can I control marshalling to exclude time zone?
Background: I used the "jaxb:javaType" custom binding feature to change dates to be appear in the Java Date type rather than the XMLGregorianCalendar type when I generated classes (at request of the developers for ease of use).
Problem: No problem generating the classes. However, when I marshall the class data back into XML, the dates appear as the entire Java date - including hh mm ss and time zone. Most of the time I am dealing with a birth date or effect date so I was wondering if there was a marshalling option/technique that would allow me to marshall it as "yyyymmdd"?
- By yzaltz in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2010, 02:38 PM
- By ddscart in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2009, 09:41 PM
- By akbar4ums in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2008, 05:39 AM
- By mohammedsiddig in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2008, 04:38 PM
- By Santhosh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 03:16 PM