Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-16-2009, 02:59 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Xercxes Apache CatalogManager doesnt find mycatalogmanager.properties
I want to configure the org.apache.xml.resolver.CatalogManager with a PropertyFile.
I placed the mycatalogmanager.properties in the Running-Direcoty / Working-Directory of the Java Application.
In the Application i used following Code:
DOMParser m_Parser = new DOMParser(); m_Parser.setFeature ("h***://xml.org/sax/features/validation", true); CatalogManager cm = new CatalogManager("mycatalogmanager.properties"); CatalogResolver cr = new CatalogResolver(cm); m_Parser.setEntityResolver(cr);
Unfortunatly i always get the Message: Cannot find mycatalogmanager.properties
Does anyone has a clue why I get this message?
How do I have to set the Property-File or where do i have to place it?
I thought the Run-Dir would be ok...
PS: Sorry for my bad english :o
- By Ed in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2011, 03:19 PM
- By INFACT in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2009, 09:31 PM
- By edwardmluk in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:24 PM
- By anusoniaa in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2008, 07:29 AM
- By Bojevnik in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2007, 02:50 PM