Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-13-2009, 10:51 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
any parser for parsing XPath expression into an data structure?
Hello, I have a search query string like below, in xpath like syntax that I need to parse into some kind of tree structure with the operands and values, then I can traverse that tree and pass the operands into another search engine.
Property contains "abc" and param1 is needs-action
I have just looked at the java5's XPath module, that doesn't seem to address our needs, it does not have a low level API that I can compile expression into a tree structure, but mainly for processing XML files.
Does anyone know any freeware that we can use? Does the apache xml module provide some low level APIs for parsing without an XML file.
- By ahmed13 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2009, 06:48 AM
- By vijayvcs in forum XMLReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2008, 04:00 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2008, 09:35 PM
- By vgvt in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2008, 03:49 PM