Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Regarding XML file in FTP server
- 08-10-2009, 10:09 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
Regarding XML file in FTP server
I want to read one XML file, which is present in the FTP server. It is possible to download the XML file by using host name, user name, password, but not to read.
It throws the exception file not found.
Is it possible to read the files in FTP server? How can I specify the URL of the XML file in my program?
- By sandeeprao.techno in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2009, 10:55 AM
- By makpandian in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 10Last Post: 07-21-2009, 01:35 PM
- By rlaknar in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2009, 09:15 AM
- By keioGirl in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2009, 05:36 PM
- By islamfunny in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2008, 04:30 PM