Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Duplicate XML decleration
- 03-11-2009, 06:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Duplicate XML decleration
Have a little problem here while parsing xml from a stream and getting: "org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed."
I found this but unfortunately it isn't working!
h t tp://w w w.java-tips.org/blog/uncategorized/saxparseexception-xxmmll-is-not-allowed.html#more-601
I have a program that generates xml as output, but after it has finished 10 xml 'records' it produces a new XML declaration (<?xml....). I haven't wrote this program so i can't do anything about this and i don't now another solution. I'm hoping that someone else can help. :)
- By losintikfos in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2009, 10:43 AM
- By gwithey in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 03-06-2009, 02:46 PM
- By caps_lock in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2009, 02:31 AM
- By rjuyal in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 04-08-2008, 09:24 AM
- By googgoo in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2008, 11:01 AM