Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: External DTD requirements
- 03-06-2009, 10:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
External DTD requirements
I am parsing many XML files which all use the same DTD requirements. I would like ultimately to be able to parse these XMLs just using an Inputstream, but the first hurdle is getting the Document object to recognize an external DTD. As of now each XML is separated into its own directory (with other files associated with it) and so I have to have multiple copies of the same DTDs (one for each directory containing the XML). I would like the DTDs to be in one directory and point to that directory when parsing. Is there a way to accomplish this? Also any suggestions on being able to parse XMLs from an Inputstream is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
- By 2bGeek in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2009, 01:59 AM
- By bubbles in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2009, 12:42 AM
- By riccardo_b in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2008, 11:08 AM
- By asifsolkar in forum NetworkingReplies: 12Last Post: 05-21-2008, 04:23 AM
- By coco in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 08:19 PM