Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Merge 2 XMLs Based on Schema
- 02-12-2009, 06:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Merge 2 XMLs Based on Schema
I have 2 web.xmls which I want to merge as part an ANT build process.
There are 2 developments teams which want to have one web application at the end of the day.
I have seen this XMLTask which seems to do lots of nifty stuff with XML, but not a generic merge which I am looking for.
It seems like something straight-forward, to merge 2 XMLs based on a schema. Does anyone know how?
- By talk_to_vivekmishra in forum CDC and Personal ProfileReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2010, 11:07 AM
- By earns in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2008, 05:49 PM
- By palanikumark in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2008, 12:14 AM
- By banie in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2008, 06:26 PM
- By boy22 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:59 PM