Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-23-2008, 02:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Cannot compile or run jasper report!!!!!!!
I have a problem and need your help.
I m writting a java class for jasper reports and i m getting error during compiling jrxml file by following code:-
The error is:-
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.collections.ArrayStack: method <init>(I)V not found
I have seen many posts on this and got answer as i should have proper versions of jars :-
I tried many versions of above jars (compatible with each other , latest versions also) but didn't got answer for above error.
Also , one more thing is that ,
when i use FillManager for any .jasper file , using the code ,
JasperFillManager.fillReport("//home//ubuntu//Desktop//jasperexample.jasper",new HashMap<Object, Object>());
I got error , as ,
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Error loading object from file : /home/ubuntu/Desktop/jasperexample.jasper
I have tried my code on both jdk 1.5 and 1.6 , but still not working.
Can you solve my problem , plz?
- By benperks in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2011, 10:22 PM
- By Heather in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:31 PM
- By JavaEmpires in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2008, 02:54 PM
- By tarat in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2008, 06:47 PM
- By Ed in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 07:39 PM