Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-02-2008, 12:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Custom XML to Java Type Binding using JAXB
I have a small issue with the bindings for which I am not
able to get to a solution...
Following is the snippet of the XML code:
<xs:element name="Response" minOccurs="0"
<xs:element name="ID" type="xs:string"/>
<xs:element name="Value" type="xs:string"/>
Now: <xs:element name="ID"> has mutiple unique value added
to it during runtime. I was thinking of creating a dynamic
Java class which would
1. take the value from the ID element each time and create
a Java Property of the same name for type Response
which is a bean
2. assign the value from <xs:element name="Value"> to the
new varibale created.
Will I be able to make my XSD annotation so intelligent to
handle the above for me.
I would appreciate the efforts to help me a lot...
- By prateek in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2008, 06:53 PM
- By Buglish in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2008, 11:26 PM
- By Pierre Javason in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2008, 12:21 PM
- By javarishi in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:17 AM
- By simon in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:56 PM