Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-04-2014, 03:56 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
- Rep Power
I am making a programing using Swing. I am also using OSGI via bnd tools to make it more modular. I was able to create the first bundle but ran into a issue. Each class is all linked to the first class and I am calling each of those classes in the first class. If I understand this right I have to put each class into its own package, which I did. When I add the other packages to the main class bundle I still can not call something like
(new class()) in the main class.
I am not using the interface method at the moment because I am only using a constructor which will set up the GUI via swing then the methods will be below it. Is this a mistake? I plan is to use OSGI like this:
button 1 was pressed button 2 pressed
Class 1 with main GUI and its own package---------->Class 2, new GUI, new package, its own bundle,--------->Class 3, new GUI, new package, and its own bundle.
I hope I was clear.
- By rcbandit in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2012, 06:29 PM
- By rcbandit in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2012, 05:16 PM
- By dead_devil_66 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2011, 05:12 PM
- By nim123 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2010, 01:26 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2008, 08:35 PM