Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-07-2008, 09:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
Not direct to localhost:8080/test/index.do and show This is my JSP page?
I just got a jsp project with struts, spring, hibernate, mysql 5, running on tomcat 6, using eclipse ide. Although this is a web project, it was build with a java project on eclipse and then copy the jsp, xml, class files to tomcat webapps.
In tomcat -> webapps -> webproject -> web-inf -> web.xml
When I open localhost:8080/webproject
Q.1 Why it does not direct to localhost:8080/webproject/index.do?
I saw the web.xml, there is no <welcome-file>index.do </welcome-file>, but it can be directed to index.do on another machine, does tomcat server’s server.xml or web.xml can configure it?
Q.2 When I open localhost:8080/webproject/index.do or localhost:8080/webproject/index.jsp or localhost:8080/webproject/
It shows “This is my JSP page.” It does not show the index page correctly.
I checked the dataSource in ApplicationContent.xml of spring framework does not throw exception with run the index.do page.
So, where or which file that I configured wrongly and made it just return to This is my JSP page.
Thanks for help
- By hussainzim in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2008, 09:38 AM
- By willemjav in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2008, 04:03 PM
- By fahimaamir in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2008, 07:20 AM
- By sujithc34 in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2008, 01:28 AM
- By dubdubdub in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2007, 08:48 AM