Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: spring plugins
- 05-22-2008, 12:47 PM #1
i installed netbeans6.0.. there is a checkbox to enable a struts application but there is no such thing for a spring application..
Can i work on spring using netbeans6.0 ide???????
one of my frnd told that a spring plugin is needed.. don know wat it is.. can any one help me out.....
- 05-28-2008, 08:36 PM #2Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Rep Power
After you install the spring plug in, you create a project click next a few times till you come to the framework section and then select SpringFrameWork2.5.
If you have the plug in installed, it should show up.
To install the plugin just click Tools plugins and select it out of the Available Plugins tab
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 12:45 PM
- By gapper in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2008, 10:37 AM
- By javaplus in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2007, 08:31 AM
- By ravian in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2007, 11:18 AM
- By yakupemre in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2007, 09:31 AM